12" x 12" x 4" Surface Mounted Valve Box
The BA-ASVB is a surface mounted valve box designed to provide easy, convenient access to all types of valves and controls that extend outside of the finished wall, but need to be protected by a fully enclosed box. The depth of the valve box can be modified to meet all valve and control requirements. When required, vision panels, louvers and engraved plates can be supplied along with special holes for pipes or conduits.
• Provides easy access to all types of valves and controls that extend outside of the ﬁnished wall, but need to be protected by a fully enclosed box.
• The depth of the valve box can be modiﬁed to meet all the valve and control requirements.
• When required, vision panels, louvers, engraved plates can be supplied, along with special holes for pipes or conduits.
ASVB Valve Box Speciﬁcations:
• Box Material: Stainless Steel or Steel: 16 gauge door & box
• Box Door: Overlaps box, providing for a tight secure ﬁt
• Box: Fully enclosed, completely attached to frame. When required, box can be made with open back.
• Box Hinge: Continuous, exposed piano hinge
• Box Latch: Cylinder lock & key. Also available: screwdriver operated cam latch, allen head cam latch, spanner head cam latch, ﬂush paddle handle, thumb turn latch
• Box Finish: Stainless Steel: #4 satin polish. Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel