20" x 20" Drywall Inlay Access Panel with Fully Detachable Hatch (Touch latches on 20" Side)
BA-F2A - Aluminum frame, with drywall insert, for ceilings, drywall, and various applications
The access panel consists of a welded frame and is available with or without 1/2" (12.7.mm)or 5/8" (15.9 mm) inlayed drywall and two latches (comes standard with inlay and touch latches).
Both an outer and an inner frame assembly consists of high grade aluminium which is bonded with a special welding process. For sizes 12" x 12" (305 mm x 305 mm) and up the access panels are equipped with a safety-system to prevent accidental opening. This safety system must be reattached if the hatch is removed.
The reveal of 1/16 of an inch (1.59 mm) is visible between the outer frame and door hatch. The concealed snap locks open the access panel when pressure is applied to the spring loaded latch side.
- Superior engineering & innovative design
- Fast delivery
- Quick and easy installation
- Solid aluminum frame
- Flush installation in ceilings and walls
- Available in moisture resistant, mildew resistant and cement board
Customized sizes can be produced in every dimension upon request. (Request a Quote)
For more information relevant to BA-F2A, please see the following articles:
- 5 Helpful Tips for Choosing the Right Access Door for Your Next Project
- How to Install the BA-F2A Drywall Inlay Access Panel in Your Commercial Building
- Insider Tips for Concealing an Access Panel
- The Contractor's UPDATED Guide to Drywall Access Panels