Our access roof hatches are collectively designed to provide convenient, economical access to the roof of a building. The BA-RHG offers the same functionality with its weather-tight construction, convenient one-hand operation, 12” high insulated curb, and a skylight to boot.
BA-RHG Roof Hatch Specifications:
• Cover: Double-skin construction (“in box type design”) with 1” cellulose insulation and a continuous EPDM foam weather/draft seal gasket that is attached to the inside of the cover to provide a flush tight fit. The cover is designed to support a live load of 40 lbs./sq. ft. The outer skin is 14 gauge Galvanized steel
• Inner Skin: 22 gauge galvanized steel
• 14 gauge galvanized steel with 1” thick fiberboard roof insulation at curb exterior. Curb is 12” high, with 3.375” wide bottom flange and pre-drilled mounting holes.
• Zinc plated steel or stainless steel
• Opening: Gas spring operators allow the cover to open and close with ease. Built-in hold open arm locks cover into an open position. Inside pull, the handle allows for easy control when closing the cover.
• Door Latch: Self-Latching zinc plated outside T handle with stainless steel inside lock and lever assembly. The unit also has inside and outside padlock provisions.
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at (800) 483-0823 or by email via email@example.com