The BA-DW-5040 Flush Access Door perfectly combines durability and aesthetic with its stainless steel hardware and unique concealed hinge that allows the door to blend seamlessly on its surrounding surface.
It has a perforated door flange with a textured galvanized steel taping bead with pre-punched holes. Its door frame is manufactured with galvanized drywall taping beads on all sides, allowing a “concealed effect” once the drywall compound is applied.
Benefits of Installing BA-DW-5040
- Easy Installation: Best Access Doors BA-DW-5400 is designed specifically for installation in walls and ceilings after the drywall has been installed. The beaded edge allows for tape and jointing on-site.
- Blends Seamlessly: Once installed, BA-DW-5040 lays flush with the drywall. Its unique concealed hinge allows the door to blend seamlessly and the taping bead is hidden once the drywall compound is applied.
- Secure Access: BA-DW-5040 access panels provide efficient and secure service access to critical areas behind the drywall for a wide range of commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential applications
- Strength and Durability: BA-DW-5040 has a formed door panel with flanges on four sides and a galvanized frame with multiple bends for added strength. Its integral perforated taping bead adds rigidity. You can trust this door to last!
- Aesthetically Pleasing: With a unique concealed hinge, BA-DW-5040 flush access door for drywall, provides a visually pleasing solution that combines durability and aesthetics with stainless steel hardware.
- MATERIAL: Steel Door 22 gauge
- MOUNTING FRAME: 22 gauge
- DOOR: Recessed ⅝.”
- DOOR FRAME: Galvanized steel drywall taping bead on all sides
- HINGE: Concealed.
- STANDARD LATCH: Slot Screwdriver operated cam latch
- OPTIONAL LATCHES/LOCKS: Cylinder lock and key, Allen head cam latch, spanner head cam latch
- FINISH: Satin coat steel
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at (800) 483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org