The BA-FDU2RFS-14-14 model from Best Access Doors has an excellent design well-suited for vertical separation insulation. This Un-insulated Surface Mount access door is a high-quality product built for outstanding performance. You can install this product quickly, allowing your maintenance personnel to work with convenience and safety.
Here are more details about the product:
- Materials: Satin finish galvanized (Bonderized) steel.
- Door Panel: 161mm (16ga).
- Frame Depth: 16mm (5/8”) [Overall Dimension = 13/16”].
- Frame: 161mm (16ga).
- Flange: 37mm (17/16”) exterior flange.
- Panel Closer: The automatic panel closer will close and latch the door from an open position of approximately 90° as required by code.
- Hinges: Continuous piano hinge.
- Finishes: Electrostatically applied rust-inhibitive prime coat (off-white) finish.
- Latch: The standard factory-installed latch is a flush mount 1/4” Allen key. All re-rated locks are self-latching and include an interior latch. All re-rated locks are self-latching and have an internal latch release mechanism allowing personnel to open the doors from the inside.
At Best Access Doors, you can undoubtedly find the access doors or panels that will fit your building needs. They also have a categorized list of many products from trusted manufacturers. Call 1-800-483-0823 if you have inquiries or need more assistance so we can offer aid for your concerns.