24" x 48" Fire Rated Floor Hatch
The BA-FRFD series fire rated floor doors are designed to maintain the fire rating of a 2 hour floor ceiling assembly in interior applications. The angle frame construction with Anchor flange is designed to be cast into concrete. The flush aluminum diamond plate cover is provided with a U.L. listed 165 degree fusible link for automatic closing and latching in the event of smoke or fire.
• Maintains the fire rating of a 2 hour floor ceiling assembly
• Designed for interior applications
• Flush aluminum diamond plate cover
• Warnock Hersey International 2 hour fire rating
• Tested to NFPA 288 ; ASTM E 119
BA-FRFD Fire Rated Floor Hatch Specifications:
• Material: Aluminum door & top frame ; Stainless steel bottom frame,hinges & hardware
• Door: 1/4" aluminum diamond plate reinforced for live load of 150 pounds/per sq. ft.
• Frame: 3” x 3“ x 1/4" aluminum top frame with thermal break 3 1/2” x 2” x 11gauge stainless steel bottom frame
• Insulation: Two - 1” thick layers of ceramic blanket insulation attached to bottom frame
• Hinge: Type 316 stainless steel continuous piano hinge
• Opening Device: Door panel opens to 90 degrees. Automatic hold open arm with red vinyl grip keeps door in open position to ensure safe egress. Stainless steel compression springs provide lift assistance. U.L. listed 165 degree fusible link is provided for utomatic closing and latching in the event of smoke or fire.
• Latch: Stainless steel slam latch assembly with interior release