When it comes to noise containment and blocking sound transmission, you can rely on the BA-STC Sound Rated Access Panel to reduce both effectively. It is manufactured with exclusively high-grade materials to ensure effectiveness and optimized results. On top of its various features, this model can contribute directly to a project's ability to achieve LEED certification in new construction and major renovations, schools, and commercial interiors.
Pending BA-STC Panel Rated by Best Access Doors:
1. Frame shall be 16 gauge steel.
2. Door shall be 20 gauge steel.
3. Trim shall be 1'' wide, one-piece construction.
4. Gasketing between door and frame 3/8" wide by 1/8" thick closed-cell neoprene gasketing.
5. Acoustical insulation shall be 2 3/8" thick.
6. Hinge shall be a continuous piano hinge.
7. Latches shall be Lift & Turn Compression Latch finished in chrome with cup sealing gasket finished in chrome, keyed.
8. Finish shall be prime coat of rust inhibitive electrostatic powder, baked white enamel. Stainless steel shall have a No. 4 finish.
9. Independently tested by ASTM: E1332, ASTM: E90, and ASTM: E413, and rated of STC 64 when installed according to instruction.
Judical Settings; GSA Acoustic Isolation Ratings
Learning Spaces; Music Rooms, Performing Spaces
Healthcare; HIPAA Requirements for Patient Privacy
LEED Enhanced Acoustical Performance Credits for Schools
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at (800) 483-0823 or by email via email@example.com