18" x 24" Flush Access Door with Drywall Bead Flange
Designed specifically for installation in drywall walls and ceilings after drywall has been installed.
The door flange is a perforted as a taping bead with pre-punched holes. Drywall compound is applied over the beading at the same time the drywall joints are finished. When the application is completed, only the door panel remains exposed. Our unique concealed hinge and st/stl screwdriver operated cam latches allow the door panel, which is formed with flanges on four sides, to operate freely with no binding, sagging or distortion.
In-Stock and Ready to Ship !
• Designed specifically for installation in drywall walls and ceilings after
the drywall has been installed
• Formed door panel with flanges on four sides
• Unique concealed hinge, door flange is a perforated taping bead with
BA-DW-5040 Access Door SpecificationsMaterial:
• Material: 20 gauge galvanized formed door panel, flanged on four sides; 26 gauge galvanized frame, with multiple bends for added strength.
• Door: Formed door panel, flanged on four sides, Integral perforated taping bead adds extra rigidity
• Hinge: Concealed
• Standard Latch: Slot screwdriver operated cam latch
• Finish: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with white baked-on polyester powder coat on door panel. Frame to be mill finish