Removable Access Panel with Detachable Hatch and Drywall Insert
- Exceptionally reliable
- Highly versatile and fully customizable
- Safety system prevents accidental opening
- Virtually invisible finish
- Choice of ½” or 5/8” drywall inserts
- Pressure-sensitive touch latches
Best Access Doors offers exceptionally reliable, highly versatile access products like BA-F2 Removable Drywall Inlay Access Panel with Fully Detachable Hatch for construction professionals looking for high-grade materials and dependable performance. Choose BA-F2 for flush installation on non-rated walls and ceilings!
Discover the BA-F2 Difference!
- Completely removable access panel
- Frame and hinges are concealed from the inside
- Flush installation in non-rated walls and ceilings
- Pressure-sensitive, concealed touch latches
- Your choice of 1/2" and 5/8" drywall inserts
- Customizable with lots of lock options
- Non-snag removable safety cable
- Available in moisture-resistant, mildew-resistant, and cement board
For more information relevant to BA-F2, please see the following articles:
5 Helpful Tips for Choosing the Right Access Door for Your Next Project
How to Install the BA-F2 Drywall Inlay Access Panel in Your Commercial Building
Insider Tips for Concealing an Access Panel
The Contractor's UPDATED Guide to Drywall Access Panels
Ready to Order?
Choose the size you need or let us know if you require customization. Our product specialists are ready to assist. Reach us at 1-800-483-0823.
If you would like to know more about the Best Access Doors team, be sure to check out our About Us page for the latest news!