The BA-CD-5080-HP High-Pressure Duct Door combines convenience and functionality with its ability to provide an easy ingress point to high-pressure ducts. It is designed for use in high-pressure ducts up to 8" static pressure. Pressure rated to 8" W.G. with leakage no greater than 2 CFM per sq. ft. or less. In addition, this duct door has 5/8" notched knock-over tabs on the inside of the frame, allowing easy installation.
BA-CD-5080-HP Duct Access Door Specifications:
• Door: 24 gauge galvanized steel, double panel with high-temperature glue
• Frame: 24 gauge galvanized steel with 5/8" notched knock over tabs
• Insulation: Door panel filled with 2" fiberglass insulation (7.7 R factor),
compressed into 1".
• Gasketing: 1/4" thick by 1/2" wide closed cell neoprene gasketing between door and frame. 1/8" thick by 1/2" wide closed cell neoprene gasketing between frame and duct
• Latch: Self-tightening, hand operated cam latch
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at (800) 483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org