The BA-HD-5070 from Best Access Doors is designed to provide convenient, economical access to duct components. The insulated door panel and the gasketing between the door and frame assure a tight seal without obstruction in the air system. Duct access panels from Best Access Doors are available in either hinged (BA-HD-5070) or double cam (BA-CD-5080) construction. This access door will ensure to have a tight seal without having any obstruction in the air system. It is an Insulated door panel, along with the gasketing between the door and frame. It contains 5/8" notched knock-over tabs on the inside of the frame for easy installation. These doors are designed for LOW to medium pressure up to 3" static W.G.
BA-HD-5070 Duct Access Door Specifications:
• Material: 24 gauge galvanized steel
• Insulation: Door panel filled with 2" fiberglass insulation (7.7 R factor), compressed into 1".
• Hinge: Continuos aluminum piano hinge
• Latch: Self-tightening, hand operated cam latch
• Gasketing: 1/8" thick by 1/2" wide closed cell neoprene gasketing between door and frame and also between frame and duct
• Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box
Lastly, we take pride in giving you a wide variety of shipping options directly to your job site. Need a custom size? We can manufacture and ship in as little as five days! Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at (800) 483-0823 or by email via email@example.com