The BA-PFI-HS High-Security access door is insulated with 2” thick mineral wool and can be used on fire-rated walls. It comes with a 1” flange for an easy flush installation on any type of surface. As per UL and NFPA standards, once the installation is complete and the provided springs are hooked to the back of the panel, the door will be self-closing and self-locking. The largest fire-rated PFI doors available for vertical and horizontal installations with temperature rise are respectively: (48’’ x 48’’) and (24’’ x 36’’ or 864 sq inches).
BA-PFI-HS fire rated access door specifications;
- Material: 14 gauge cold rolled steel frame and 16 gauge galvanneal steel door
- Insulation: 2" mineral wool
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge
- Lock/latch: Mortise slam latch with cylinder
- Inside panel release: Included on all slam latch fire doors
- Automatic panel closer: Standard on all doors
- Finish: DuPont high-quality white powder coat
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box
- Fire Rating:
- For installation in vertical wall assemblies:
- Rating 1 1/2 hours. Temperature rise: 250°F (139°C) at 30 mins and 450°F (250°C) at 60 mins. Maximum door size of 48" x 48".
- Rating 3 hours. Temperature rise: 400°F at 60 mins. Maximum door size of 48" x 48".
- For installation in horizontal assemblies:
- With temperature rise: Rating 3 hours for non-combustible assembly and 1 hour for combustible assembly: Temperature rise: Max 250°F (139°C) at 30 mins, 450°F (250°C) at 60 mins. Maximum door size of 24" x 36" or 864 sq inches (see note 1)
- Without temperature rise: Rating: 3 hours for non-combustible assembly and 1 hour for combustible assembly.
Lastly, we take pride in giving you a wide variety of shipping options directly to your job site. Need a custom size? We can manufacture and ship in as little as 5 days! Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs, today! Feel free to contact us at (800) 483-0823 or by email via email@example.com