You can trust that Best Access Doors will consistently deliver quality access doors for any construction project. The Best Access Doors FT series aluminum floor access doors are designed for interior and exterior applications that require an access opening that will blend in with the surrounding floor material. The BA-FT-8040 is recessed 1/8" to accommodate carpeting and vinyl tile. This access door is designed for interior and exterior applications that require an access opening that will blend in with the surrounding floor material.
• Recessed 1/8" to accommodate carpeting and vinyl tile.
• Door panel is equipped with a flush aluminum drop handle and an automatic hold open arm
BA-FT-8040 Floor Door Specifications:
• Material: Aluminum door and frame
• Door: 1/4" smooth aluminum plate reinforced for a live load of 150 pounds/sq. ft. Extruded edging is welded to the door panel, providing a 1/8" recess
• Frame: Angle frame fabricated from aluminum extrusion with integral 1" anchor flange on three sides and welded anchor straps on the hinge side
• Hinge: Extruded aluminum hinges are welded to the inside of the door panel and pivot on stainless steel pins. Hold open arm with red Vinyl grip allow automatic opening
• Opening Device: Door panel to open to 90 degrees, locking door in an open position, and allowing for easy control when closing door panel. Stainless steel torsion bars provide lift assistance
• Standard Latch: Stainless steel slam lock with a fixed inside handle, removable outside handle, and removable threaded plug
• Finish: Mill finish with a bituminous coating applied to the exterior of the frame
Lastly, we take pride in giving you a wide variety of shipping options directly to your job site. Need a custom size? We can manufacture and ship in as little as five days! Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at (800) 483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org