Improve access to laundry and garbage facilities in your commercial buildings by installing BA-F2DL, our 2 Hour Fire-Rated Garbage and Laundry Chute Door for Walls. By installing this door on each floor of your building, you will greatly improve accessibility for occupants and reduce the time and labor for maintenance personnel.
Benefits of Installing BA-F2DL:
- Has a 2-hour fire rating
- Specifically built for garbage and laundry chutes
- Ensures faster labor work for building personnel
- Material: Satin finish galvannealed steel or 304 stainless-steel
- Frame: 16-gauge (161mm) steel with mounting holes. Depth “D” = 2-3/4” (70mm)
- Wall Trim: Width - 1-3/4" (45mm) with a 3/8" (9.52mm) return. Door Panel – 18-gauge (1.31mm) with 22-gauge (085mm) liner
- Insulation: 1-1/2” (38mm) of high-temperature insulation material
- Finishes: Rust inhibitive white prime coat or a No. 4 polished stainless-steel finish
- Hinges: A continuous stainless steel piano hinge helps secure the door panel and open to 180º You can place the hinge on the long side of the door (“H” dimension) unless otherwise requested
- Panel Closer: Listed concealed door closure
- Latch: The standard factory-installed latch is a non-locking “T” handle. Interior latch release is not standard
Choose your size and place your order! Call us at 1-800-483-0843 or request a quote!