The BA-ED-2002 Universal Flush Economy Access Door is your economical solution to providing access to walls and ceilings made from any material. It’s incredibly versatile and can be applied to drywall, plaster, masonry, tile, or any flush surface.
It features an 18 gauge steel door and frame, concealed pin hinge, stainless steel cam catch, and a clean, prime coat of White alkyd baking enamel. The BA-ED-2002 is a 5-star access door ideally used on apartments, condominiums, and office buildings.
BA-ED-2002 Access Door Specifications:
• Material: 18 gauge steel door and frame
• Door: Flush to frame with reinforced edges
• Door Frame: 1” wide outside flange with 1 7/16” deep mounting
• Frame: Knock over mounting tabs provided on 6x6, 8x8, 10x10 and 12x12
• Hinge: Concealed Hinge Pin
• Latch: Stainless steel slot screwdriver operated cam latch
• Finish: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baking enamel
Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at (800) 483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org