The BA-FW-5050 is an insulated access door approved for use in walls and ceilings. For walls, this door has an Underwriters Laboratories (UL and ULC), 1-1/2 hour "B" label, with a maximum temperature rise of 250 degrees after 30 minutes. This door should be used in walls when temperature rise or heat transmission is a factor. For ceilings, this door has been approved by Warnock Hersey International for 3 hours (max. size to 24" x 36")
• For all types of walls and ceilings
• This door should be used in walls when temperature rise or heat transmission is a factor.
• Insulated door panel
• Concealed hinge
• Inside latch release
BA-FB-5050 Access Door Specifications:
• Door / Door Frame: Steel 20 gage door,16 gage mounting frame Door filled with 2" thick insulation, flange to be 1" wide
• Standard Latch: Universal self-latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for mortise cylinder locks.
• Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white baked-on enamel
You can contact us at 1-800-483-0823 if you need to utilize them for your construction project. You also have the option to get them in different sizes, ensuring that they will fit on the opening without a problem. Once you order them, expect our products to arrive at their destination within five business days!