When you have Best Access Doors as your partner when purchasing access doors, you will always be satisfied with the best quality access doors you need for any construction project.
The Best Access Doors BA-FT series aluminum floor access doors are designed for interior and exterior applications that require an access opening that will blend in with the surrounding floor material. The BA-FT-8050 is recessed 1" to accommodate ceramic tile, terrazzo, and concrete. This access door is designed for interior and exterior applications that require an access opening that will blend in with the surrounding floor material.
• Recessed 1" to accommodate ceramic tile/concrete flooring
• Door panel is equipped with a flush aluminum drop handle and an automatic hold open arm
BA-FT-8050 Floor Door Specifications:
• Material: Aluminum door and frame; stainless steel hinges and hardware
• Door: 1/4" smooth aluminum plate reinforced for a live load of 150 pounds/sq. ft. Extruded edging is welded to the door panel, providing a 1" recess
• Frame: Channel frame fabricated from aluminum extrusion with 1 1/2" drainage coupling and integral 1" anchor flange
• Hinge: Stainless steel continuous piano hinge
• Opening Device: Automatic Hold-Open Arm with red vinyl grip allows the door panel to open to 90 degrees, locks the door in an open position, and allows easy control when closing the door panel. Stainless Steel Open Compression Springs provide lift assist.
• Standard Latch: Stainless steel slam lock with a fixed inside handle, removable outside handle, and removable threaded plug
• Finish: Mill finish with a bituminous coating applied to the exterior of the frame
Lastly, we take pride in giving you a wide variety of shipping options directly to your job site. Need a custom size? We can manufacture and ship in as little as five days! Our world-class customer service team looks forward to discussing all your Access Door needs today! Feel free to contact us at (800) 483-0823 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org