6" x 6" Adjustable Access Door (adjust from 6" x 6" to 7.5" x 7.5")
Designed to be installed with or without mounting studs. Unlike most existing access doors, the BA-CTA access door is adjustable to the size of the opening; offering a flush-mounted, metal panel that is durable and versatile. Installing the door is quick and easy and requires minimal tools. The BA-CTA access door is also aesthetically superior and it is offered in two models, one with a screwdriver lock and one without. A labor saving alternative to the conventional access door.
In Stock and Ready to Ship !
- Door panel: 20 gauge cold rolled steel
- Door panel size: 9-13/16" x 9-13/16"
- Frame: 24 gauge galvanized steel frame with notched knock-over tabs
- Corners: polymer
- Lock / latch: 4 magnets, 1 per corner
- Cables: 2 security cables
- Finish: High quality white powder coat primer
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box and pre assembled
- Options - Screwdriver operated cam latch is equipped with a flush aluminum drop handle and an automatic hold open arm with red vinyl grip.
The BA-CTA adjustable access door can directly contribute to a project's ability to achieve LEED certification. You may download its LEED data sheets for the following LEED rating systems:
- LEED-NC New Construction & Major Renovations
- LEED for Schools
- LEED-CI Commercial Interiors
- LEED Canada-NC New Construction & Major Renovations
- LEED Canada-CI Commercial Interiors
Note: Product images shown may not reflect actual size and/or latches. Please refer to Technical Data Sheet for specific details.