16" X 16" Flush Panel with Drywall Bead Flange
What is a flush access panel? It's an access product with a flat and level surface streamlined with its surroundings. It has a one-piece frame that's easy to mount and designed for maximum clearance. For example, Best Access Doors' BA-DW-5040 16" X 16" Flush Panel with Drywall Bead Flange is installed in walls and ceilings after the drywall is in place. The beaded edge allows for tape and jointing on-site. Its stainless-steel hardware and unique concealed hinge perfectly combine durability and aesthetics, allowing the door to blend seamlessly with the drywall once the compound is applied. The formed door panel with flanges on four sides and galvanized frame with multiple bends adds strength, while its integral perforated taping bead adds rigidity. You can trust this door to last!
Benefits of Installing BA-DW-5040
- Easy Installation: Best Access Doors BA-DW-5400 is easy to install in walls and ceilings after the drywall is in place. The beaded edge allows for tape and jointing on-site.
- Blends Seamlessly: Once installed, BA-DW-5040 lays flush with the drywall. Its unique concealed hinge allows the door to blend seamlessly, and the taping bead is hidden once the drywall compound is applied.
- Secure Access: BA-DW-5040 access panels provide efficient and secure service access to critical areas behind the drywall for a wide range of commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential applications.
- Strength and Durability: BA-DW-5040 has a formed door panel with flanges on four sides and a galvanized frame with multiple bends for added strength. Its integral perforated taping bead adds rigidity. You can trust this door to last!
- Aesthetically Pleasing: With a unique concealed hinge, the BA-DW-5040 flush access door for drywall provides a visually pleasing solution that combines durability and aesthetics with stainless steel hardware.
- Material: 20 gauge galvanized formed door panel, flanged on four sides; 26-gauge galvanized frame, with multiple bends for added strength.
- Door: Formed door panel, flanged on four sides, Integral perforated taping bead adds extra rigidity.
- Hinge: Concealed
- Standard Latch: Slot screwdriver-operated cam latch; lots of lock options available
- Finish 5-stage iron phosphate preparation with a white baked-on polyester powder coat on the door panel. Frame to be mill finish
Call us at 1-888-483-0823 to order 16" X 16" Flush Panel with Drywall Bead Flange or ask us about custom options! Best Access Doors is proud to offer the best access products in the industry. Our knowledgeable team is standing by to help you get started!