The BA-AHD-GYP access door is engineered for a clean final finish. Once a sufficient layer of drywall compound is applied to the corner bead flange it will leave only the door panel visible. Just like the AHD, the concealed pin hinge and ¼” return around the door make it the right choice for a great look and a long lasting usage.
In-Stock and Ready to Ship !
BA-AHD-GYP General Purpose Drywall Door specifications
- Material: 16 gauge cold rolled steel
- Hinge: Hidden pin hinge. (Continuous piano type on doors over 24" in height or width)
- Lock / latch: Screwdriver operated cam latch
- Finish: DuPont high quality white powder coat
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box
This access door can contribute directly to a project's ability to achieve LEED certification:
- LEED-NC New Construction & Major Renovations
- LEED for Schools
- LEED-CI Commercial Interiors
- LEED Canada-NC New Construction & Major Renovations
- LEED Canada-CI Commercial Interiors