30" x 54" Galvanized Roof Hatch
BA-RHG Galvanized Roof Hatches are designed to provide convenient, economical access to the Roof of a building. Our hatches are designed with safety, durability and ease of operation in mind
• Roof Hatches are designed to provide convenient, economical access to the Roof of a building.
• prime coated galvanized steel
BA-RHG Roof Hatch Specifications:
• Cover: Double-skin construction (“in box type design”) with 1” cellulose insulation and a continuous EPDM foam weather/draft seal gasket that is attached to inside of cover to provide a flush tight fit.The cover is designed to support a live load of 40 lbs./sq. ft. Outer skin is 14 gauge Galvanized steel
• Inner Skin: 22 gauge galvanized steel
• 14 gauge galvanized steel with 1” thick fibreboard roof insulation at curb exterior. Curb is 12” high, with 3.375” wide bottom flange and pre-drilled mounting holes.
• Zinc plated steel or stainless steel
• Opening: Gas spring operators allow cover to open and close with ease. Built in hold open arm locks cover into open position. Inside pull handle allows for easy control when closing cover.
• Door Latch: Self Latching zinc plated outside T handle with stainless steel inside lock and lever assembly. Unit also has inside and outside padlock provisions.