10" x 10" Flush Access Door for Plaster Walls & Ceilings
The Best Access Doors BA-PS-5030 is designed for installation in plaster walls and ceilings, before the plaster is applied. An expansion casing bead with 3" wide galvanized lath, included as part of the frame, provides a clean, tight finish between the frame and plaster and also adds reinforcement. The door panel is finished flush with the plaster. Our unique concealed hinge and screwdriver operated cam latches allow the door panel to operate freely with no binding, sagging or distortion.
• Installation in plaster walls and ceilings, before the plaster is applied
• Economical and attractive access door for walls & ceilings
• An expansion casing bead with 3” wide galvanized lath
• Concealed continuous hinge
BA-PS-5030 Access Door Specifications:
• Door / Door Frame: Steel: 14 gage door, 14 gage mounting frame. Formed door panel, flanged on four sides, flush to edge of frame expansion casing bead with 3" wide galvanized lath, recessed 3/4"
to receive plaster
• Hinge: Continuous, concealed
• Standard Latch: Stainless steel slot screwdriver operated cam latch
• Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baking-on enamel