10" x 10" Flush Removable Access Door with Drywall Bead Flange
BA-EDG-GYP 10" x 10" Flush Removable Access Door with Drywall Bead Flange and Concealed Push Latch is your best access option, where an elegant, durable, and economical solution is called for. Enjoy an almost invisible finish once the corner bead flange is plastered, perfect for commercial walls and ceilings.
Designed for all drywall surfaces, BA-EDG-GYP features removable hinges and a removable door complete with safety cables on sizes greater than 12" x 12"
Comprised of cold rolled steel, the door features all-steel hardware, round mitered corners, push-to-close latches, and spring hinges.
Get to Know BA-EDG-GYP!
- Installs Anywhere: BA-EDG-GYP is perfect for walls and ceilings comprising virtually any material.
- Virtually Invisible: Once the corner bead is plastered, the door and concealed push-to-close latches blend seamlessly with the surrounding surface.
- Removable: With removable hinges, BA-EDG-GYP's door can be removed and set aside for more convenient access.
- Highly Durable: Compromised of cold rolled steel, the door features all-steel hardware and round mitered corners for a strong, durable access solution.
- Economical: This access door is multipurpose and cost-effective - use it throughout your commercial buildings!
- Dimensions: 10" x 10"
- Installation: Walls and ceilings
- Material: Cold rolled steel
- Locking mechanism: Push latch
- Hinge: Spring and pin-type hinge
- Flange: Drywall bead flange
- Material: 16-gauge cold rolled steel
- Hinge: Concealed spring and pin-type hinge. Hinge location: Hinges must be on the second dimension (height).
- Locking mechanism: Concealed push latches
- Flange: 1⅛" concealed flange
- Frame: 2½" in depth
- Rough opening: Door sizes + ¼ " or + 6mm
- Finish: High-quality white powder coat primer
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 door per box
To learn more about drywall bead flanges see our article: Closer Look at Drywall Bead Flanges
Choose the size you need or let us know if you require a custom configuration. Our product experts are standing by and ready to help you get started! Call us at 1-800-483-0823.
Want to know more about the Best Access Doors team? Check out our About Us page!