12" x 12" Flush Fully Gasketed Access Door
The Best Access Doors BA-AS-9000 is a fully gasketed access door, designed for use in walls and ceilings. The formed door panel, with a concealed hinge, and closed cell neoprene gasket, provides for a tight fit. Most popular in stainless steel, with a #4 satin polish, this door is also available in prime coated steel. This door is commonly used in clean rooms, laboratories, operating rooms, etc. Please note that although being fully gasketed, the BA-AS-9000 has not been tested for air penetration.
• Designed to provide a fully gasketed ﬁt in all types of walls and ceilings
• This door is commonly used in clean rooms, laboratories, operating rooms, etc.
• Fully gasketed access door
• Formed door panel with reinforced edges and a concealed hinge, along with closed cell gasket between the door and frame
BA-AS-9000 Access Door Speciﬁcations:
• Door / Door Frame: Stainless Steel or Steel: 18 gage door, 18 gage mounting frame, ﬂange to be 1” wide
• Hinge: Concealed
• Gasket: Pemko S88 1/8” x 3/8” opened cell gasket
• Standard Latch: Stainless steel screwdriver operated cam latch
• Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel