14" x 14" Hinged Duct Access Panel
Best Access Doors Duct Access Panels are designed to provide convenient, economical access to duct components. The insulated door panel, along with the gasketing between the door and frame assures a tight seal without obstruction in the air system. Duct access panels from Best Access Doors are available in either hinged (BA-HD-5070) or double cam (BA-CD-5080) construction.
• Assures a tight seal without obstruction in the air system
• Insulated door panel, along with the gasketing between the door and frame
• 5/8” notched knock over tabs on the inside of the frame provides for easy installation
• These doors are designed for use in LOW to medium pressure up to 3” static W.G.
BA-HD-5070 Duct Access Door Specifications:
• Material: 24 gauge galvanized steel
• Insulation: Door panel filled with 2" fibreglass insulation (7.7 R factor), compressed into 1".
• Hinge: Continuos aluminum piano hinge
• Latch: Self tightening, hand operated cam latch
• Gasketing: 1/8" thick by 1/2" wide closed cell neoprene gasketing between door and frame and also between frame and duct
• Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box