The BA-FW-5015 recessed for drywall access door is designed to install drywall walls requiring concealing the door panel consistent with the surrounding walls. The door panel is supplied with 5/8" drywall. The Acudor FW-5015 is approved by Underwriter's Laboratories (UL) for 1-1/2 hours "B" label in walls. This access door is designed to maintain continuity in a 2-hour fire barrier wall. The BA-FW-5015 should be used whenever necessary to provide access in drywall walls, where it is required to conceal the door panel.
• For installation in drywall walls requiring concealing of the door panel consistent to surrounding walls
• Designed for openings that require a 1 1/2 hour fire rating when temperature rise is not a factor.
• Recessed reinforced door fitted with 5/8" drywall (supplied with door).
• Concealed hinge, Self-closing, Self-latching
• Inside latch release
• Frame flange with pre-punched holes and textured for convenient mounting and accepting skim coat finish.
BA-FW-5015 Access Door Specifications:
• Door: Steel-22 Gauge recessed fitted with 5/8" thick drywall suitable to accept skim coat finish on site
• Door Frame: Steel-22 Gauge press bent for strength and rigidity with pre-punched flanges for convenient mounting and accepting skim coat finish on site
• Hinge: Concealed
• Latch: Self-latching bolt, operated by flush key
• Finish: Satin coat steel
Once you order them, expect our products to arrive at their destination within five business days!