The BA-FW-5015 is recessed for drywall. The access door is designed to install drywall walls requiring concealing the door panel consistent with the surrounding walls. The door panel is supplied with 5/8" drywall. The Acudor FW-5015 is approved by Underwriter's Laboratories (UL) for 1-1/2 hours "B" label in walls. This access door is designed to maintain continuity in a 2-hour fire barrier wall. The BA-FW-5015 should be used whenever it is necessary to provide access in fire-rated drywall walls, where it is required to conceal the door panel.
• For installation in drywall walls requiring concealing of the door panel consistent to surrounding walls
• Designed for openings that require a 1 1/2 hour fire rating when temperature rise is not a factor.
• Recessed reinforced door fitted with 5/8" drywall (supplied with door).
• Concealed hinge, Self-closing, Self-latching
• Inside latch release
• Frame flange with pre-punched holes and textured for convenient mounting and accepting skim coat finish.
BA-FW-5015 Access Door Specifications:
• Door: Steel-22 Gauge recessed fitted with 5/8" thick drywall suitable to accept skim coat finish on site
• Door Frame: Steel-22 Gauge press bent for strength and rigidity with pre-punched flanges for convenient mounting and accepting skim coat finish on site
• Hinge: Concealed
• Fire Rating (Walls): Meets 1½ hour fire rating requirement in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories UL 10(b) and CAN/ULC S104-10 for maximum size up to 24" x 36"
• Latch: Self-latching bolt, operated by flush key
• Finish: Satin coat steel
You can contact us at 1-800-483-0823 if you need to utilize them for your construction project. You also have the option to get them in different sizes, ensuring that they will fit on the opening without a problem. Once you order them, expect our products to arrive at their destination within five business days!