The BA-FW-5050-UP is an upswing access door approved for installation in ceilings. This door has been approved by Warnock Hersey International for three hours, with a maximum size of 24" x 36". The door panel is insulated and has a coil spring for dampening when closing. The BA-FW-5050-UP is available in both steel with a prime coat of white baked enamel and also stainless steel with a #4 satin polish
• An insulated access door for inward opening in ceilings
• For fire rated ceilings, this door has been approved by Warnock Hersey International for 3 hours (max. size to 24" x 36")
• Insulated Door Panel
• Inside Latch Release
FW-5050-UP Access Door Specifications:
• Material: Steel
• Door: 16 gauge, Flush to the frame with reinforced edges filled with 2" thick fire insulation
• Mounting Frame: 16 gauge mounting frame, with trim 1" wide
• Hinge: Concealed with coil spring for dampening
• Standard Latch: L Handle - operable from both sides
• Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white baked-on enamel.
You can contact us at 1-800-483-0823 if you need to utilize them for your construction project. You also have the option to get them in different sizes, ensuring that they will fit on the opening without a problem. Once you order them, expect our products to arrive at their destination within five business days!