24" x 24" Airtight / Watertight Access Door - Stainless Steel
When you need an airtight/watertight corrosion-resistant solution with a tight gasket, look no further than BA-ADWT-SS Airtight Watertight Stainless Steel model from Best Access Doors. It’s a top choice for hot tub service and repair technicians where jacuzzi access panels are required by code. It makes maintenance and repairs so much easier. Install this door in laboratories, clean rooms, operating rooms and anywhere else where air and water infiltration is a concern.
The BA-ADWT-SS-24-24 is a flush access door that has been tested for air infiltration and water penetration. The Door and frame are fully welded and gasketed. This access door is ideal for use in laboratories, clean rooms, operating rooms, etc. where an airtight/watertight seal is required. Standard in type 304 stainless steel with a #4 satin polish. Prime coated Steel is also available.
• BA-ADWT is a flush access door that has been tested for air infiltration and water penetration
• Door and Frame fully welded
• Continuous Bulb Trim Gasket
• Continuous Stainless Steel Piano Hinge
• Air Infiltration : less than 0.01 cfm/sq foot – ASTM E 283
• Water Penetration : no leakage at 15.05 psf – ASTM E 331
BA-ADWT Access Door Specifications:
Door / Door Frame: Flush to frame with reinforced edges Stainless Steel
Hinge: Continuous exposed stainless steel piano hinge
Gasket: Continuous Bulb Trim Seal
Standard Latch: Stainless Steel phillips head screws standard
Finish: Stainless Steel ; #4 satin polish