BA-BP-58 Flush Recessed Access Door
Ideal for wall applications that require a fixed hinge door, BA-BP-58 offers functionality and aesthetics offering a virtually invisible access opening. With a removable door and moisture resistant GWB inlay, our Flush Recessed Access Door blends seamlessly after finishing. When installed in a wall, it opens like a door. Installed in the ceiling, the panel swings down to 90 degrees and comes equipped with automatic safety catches.
- Clean, continuous surfaces without visible hardware
- Strong recessed and concealed aluminum frame provides a similar edge to drywall bead against which wall or ceiling surface can be finished
- Superior acoustics with gasket and mass of GWB in door
- Door panel comes with inlay installed
- Screwdriver operated cam latch flush with surface (1/2” diameter)
- Unique concealed non-corroding two-point pin hinge and integrated safety catches
- Door swings open to 90 degrees; can be unhinged for maximum clearance
- Glass fiber reinforced nylon hardware
- Perimeter gasket for onsite installation after finishing (airtight)
- Ready to be finished to match the surrounding wall or ceiling surface (1/16" reveal with a small radius at the four corners)
Ready to Order?
Be sure to review the specification sheet and then call our product experts at 1-800-483-0843 if you have any questions. Remember, if you need a custom size, we can help! Request a quote and we’ll get back to you within 30 minutes.
Trust Best Access Doors for high-quality products delivered direct to your jobsite!