24" x 36" Recessed Access Door with "Behind Drywall" Flange - 5/8 Inlay
Designed to provide access in walls and ceilings, while maintaining an invisible, architecturally pleasing appearance. This door is standard with a touch latch feature. Designed to accommodate 5/8" drywall
Designed to provide access in walls and ceilings, while maintaining an invisible, architecturally pleasing appearance
- Designed for installation in 5/8" drywall
- Aluminum Extrusion Door & Frame
- Powder Painted
- Dust seal gasket
- Concealed Touch latch
- Material: Aluminum extrusion with drywall fitted in door panel
- Door Frame: Aluminum extrusion 6063-T6 recessed to provide similar edge to drywall bead to allow for finishing of wall or ceiling surface.
- Hinge: Wing hinge allows door panel to open to 90 degrees, and also allows for door panel to be removed from frame. Safety chain installed on door & frame for safety.
- Standard Latch: Concealed Touch Latches
- Optional Latches/Locks: Screwdriver operated cam latch, allen head cam latch, spanner head cam latch, cylinder lock & key.
- Finish: Powder Painted White