24" x 24" Floor Door H20 Loading
The Best Acces Door BA-FA-H20 series aluminum floor access doors are designed for interior and exterior applications where watertightness is not required. The angle frame construction with integral anchor flange is designed to be cast into concrete. The diamond plate door panel is equipped with a flush aluminum drop handle and an automatic hold open arm with red vinyl grip.
• Designed for interior and exterior applications where watertightness is not required
• Angle frame construction with integral anchor flange is designed to be cast into concrete
• Diamond plate door panel is equipped with a flush aluminum drop handle and an automatic hold open arm, along with st/stl compression spring & st/stl slamlock
• Designed for off-street locations that may occasionally receive AASHTO H-20-44 wheel loads
BA-FA-H20 Floor Door Specifications:
• Material: Aluminum door and frame; stainless steel hinges and hardware
• Door: 1/4" aluminum diamond plate reinforced to meet AASHTO specification
• H20-44 for traffic loading (16000 lb. wheel load with 30% added for impact)
• Hinge: Stainless steel butt hinges with tamperproof stainless steel bolts and nuts
• Frame: Angle frame fabricated from aluminum extrusion with an integral 1" anchor flange
• Opening Device: Automatic hold open arm with red vinyl grip allows door panel to open to 90 degrees, locking door in open position, and allowing for easy control
when closing door panel. Stainless steel compression springs are provided to add lift assistance.
• Standard Latch: Flush aluminum drop handle with st/stl slamlock
• Finish: Mill finish, with optional bituminous coating on exterior of frame