30" x 30" Floor Door with 1" Recess for Ceramic Tile / Concrete
The Best Access Doors BA-FT series aluminum floor access doors are designed for interior and exterior applications that require an access opening that will blend in with the surrounding floor material. The BA-FT-8050 is recessed 1" to accommodate ceramic tile, terrazzo and concrete.
• Designed for interior and exterior applications that require an access opening that will blend in with the surrounding Ô¨Çoor material
• Recessed 1" to accommodate ceramic tile/concrete Ô¨Çooring
• Door panel is equipped with a Ô¨Çush aluminum drop handle and an automatic hold open arm
BA-FT-8050 Floor Door SpeciÔ¨Åcations:
• Material: Aluminum door and frame; stainless steel hinges and hardware
• Door: 1/4" smooth aluminum plate reinforced for live load of 150 pounds/sq. ft. Extruded edging is welded to door panel, providing a 1" recess
• Frame: Channel frame fabricated from aluminum extrusion with 1 1/2" drainage coupling and integral 1" anchor Ô¨Çange
• Hinge: Stainless steel continuous piano hinge
• Opening Device: Automatic Hold-Open Arm with red vinyl grip allows door panel to open to 90 degrees, locking door in open position, and allowing for easy control when closing door panel. Stainless Steel Open Compression Springs provide lift assist.
• Standard Latch: Stainless steel slam lock with a Ô¨Åxed inside handle, removable outside handle, and removable threaded plug
• Finish: Mill Ô¨Ånish with bituminous coating applied to exterior of frame