48" x 48" Aluminum Double Leaf Smoke Vent
Best Access Doors Smoke Vents are designed to provide an economical solution for fire ventilation by removing deadly smoke, heat, and gases from a burning building.
- 1/8" Aluminum
- 12" high insulated curb
- UL Listed Fusible or McCabe Resettable Links
- Inside and Outside manual release
- High performance gas springs
- Cover: Double-skin construction (“in box type design”) with 1" cellulose insulation and a continuous EPDM foam weather/draft seal gasket that is attached to the inside of cover to provide a flush, tight fit. Designed to support a live load of 40lbs./sq. ft.
- Curb: 1/8" Aluminum with 1" thick fiberboard roof insulation at curb exterior. Curb is 12" high, with 3.375" wide bottom flange and pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Hinge: Heavy duty galvanized steel / aluminum pintle hinges with 3/8" pin
- Opening: Gas spring operators allow cover to open and close with ease. Inside and outside release allows for manual lid operation.
- Door Latch: Self latching Slam Latch. Supplied standard with 165° UL Listed Fusible Link. Resettable McCabe link also available.
- Finish: Mill finish
Optional Features BA-SVA-DL
- Curb mount or Metal Building Flange
- Double-Dome Co-Polyester lids for daylighting
- Louvered curb for ventilation