The BA-PFI-HS High-Security access door is insulated with 2" thick mineral wool and can be used on walls. It comes with a 1" flange for an easy flush installation on any surface. As per UL and NFPA standards, once the installation is complete and the provided springs are hooked to the back of the panel, the door will be self-closing and self-locking. The largest PFI doors available for vertical and horizontal installations with temperature rise are respectively: (48" x 48") and (24" x 36" or 864 sq inches).
BA-PFI-HS access door specifications,
- Material: 14 gauge cold rolled steel frame and 16 gauge galvanneal steel door
- Insulation: 2" mineral wool
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge
- Lock/latch: Mortise slam latch with cylinder
- Inside panel release: Included on all slam latch fire doors
- Automatic panel closer: Standard on all doors
- Finish: DuPont high-quality white powder coat
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box
You can contact us at 1-800-483-0823 if you need to utilize them for your construction project. You also have the option to get them in different sizes, ensuring that they will fit on the opening without a problem. Once you order them, expect our products to arrive at their destination within five business days!