BA-F1- Drywall Inlay Access Panel With Fixed Hinges
If you want an access panel that you can easily install on your drywall ceilings or walls, then the 8" x 8" BA-F1 Drywall Inlay Access Panel with Fixed Hinges is the one for you.
Why Choose the 8" x 8" BA-F1?
Solid Aluminum Construction: The BA-F1 Drywall Inlay Access Panel consists of a welded aluminum frame. It is available with or without 1/2" (12.7 mm) or 5/8" (15.9 mm) inlayed drywall. An outer and an inner frame assembly consists of high-grade aluminum bonded with a unique welding process.
Flush Installation: The concealed snap locks open the access panel when you apply pressure to the spring-loaded latch side. These locks provide a seamless look when fully closed, ensuring a fantastic finish with the rest of your interior.
Innovative Design: In addition, the BA-F1 is designed with a double door to create a sizeable clear-span opening. For sizes 12" x 12" (305 mm x 305 mm) and up, the access panels are equipped with a safety system to prevent accidental openings. You must reattach this safety system after each start.
- Material: 0.07" (1.8mm) corrosion-resistant aluminum frame with 1/2" (12.7 mm) or 5/8" (15.9 mm) inlayed drywall door
- Hinge: Non-removable pin hinge
- Locking Mechanism: Concealed touch latch
- Rough opening: Door size + 3/8” (9mm)
- Safety Features: Removable safety cable attached to the door and frame to prevent accidental opening
- Finish: Mill-finish aluminum
- Screwdriver-operated cam latch
- Screwdriver-operated four-square cam latch
- Round Cylinder Lock with Key
- Mortise Cylinder Lock Preparation
- Hex Head Cam Latch
- Pinned Hex Head Cam Latch
Learn More About Best Access Doors
The most innovative way for contractors and builders to start their projects is to get supplies from a trustworthy supplier. Here at best access doors, we offer superior quality and engineered-for-longevity access doors and panels!
Ask our product experts through this hotline at (800) 483-0823. If you have the list of materials with measurements, you can drop a quick custom quote request and get it back in 30 minutes!