14" x 14" Flush Access Door with Drywall Bead Flange
Designed specifically for installation in drywall walls and ceilings after drywall has been installed.
The door flange is a perforted as a taping bead with pre-punched holes. Drywall compound is applied over the beading at the same time the drywall joints are finished. When the application is completed, only the door panel remains exposed. Our unique concealed hinge and st/stl screwdriver operated cam latches allow the door panel, which is formed with flanges on four sides, to operate freely with no binding, sagging or distortion.
In-Stock and Ready to Ship !
Benefits of Installing BA-DW-5040
- Easy Installation: Best Access Doors BA-DW-5400 is designed specifically for installation in walls and ceilings after the drywall has been installed. The beaded edge allows for tape and jointing on-site.
- Blends Seamlessly: Once installed, BA-DW-5040 lays flush with the drywall. Its unique concealed hinge allows the door to blend seamlessly and the taping bead is hidden once the drywall compound is applied.
- Secure Access: BA-DW-5040 access panels provide efficient and secure service access to critical areas behind the drywall for a wide range of commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential applications
- Strength and Durability: BA-DW-5040 has a formed door panel with flanges on four sides and a galvanized frame with multiple bends for added strength. Its integral perforated taping bead adds rigidity. You can trust this door to last!
- Aesthetically Pleasing: With a unique concealed hinge, BA-DW-5040 flush access door for drywall, provides a visually pleasing solution that combines durability and aesthetics with stainless steel hardware.
- Designed specifically for installation in drywall walls and ceilings after the drywall has been installed
- Formed door panel with flanges on four sides
- Unique concealed hinge, door flange is a perforated taping bead with
BA-DW-5040 Access Door Specifications Material:
- Material: 20 gauge galvanized formed door panel, flanged on four sides; 26 gauge galvanized frame, with multiple bends for added strength.
- Door: Formed door panel, flanged on four sides, Integral perforated taping bead adds extra rigidity
- Hinge: Concealed
- Standard Latch: Slot screwdriver operated cam latch
- Finish: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with white baked-on polyester powder coat on door panel. Frame to be mill finish