16" x 16" Sound - Rated Access Panel
BA-STC - Best Access Doors Introduces the First BA-STC-Rated Access Panel with an BA-STC 64 Rating
Meet Noise Containment and Sound Transmission Blocking Requirements for Walls with the US Patent
Pending BA-STC Panel Rated by Best Access Doors
1. Frame shall be 16 gauge steel.
2. Door shall be 20 gauge steel.
3. Trim shall be 1'' wide, one piece construction.
4. Gasketing between door and frame 3/8" wide by 1/8" thick closed cell neoprene gasketing.
5. Acoustical insulation shall be 2 3/8" thick.
6. Hinge shall be continuous piano hinge.
7. Latches shall be Lift & Turn Compression Latch finished in chrome with cup sealing gasket finished in chrome, keyed.
8. Finish shall be prime coat of rust inhibitive electrostatic powder, baked white enamel. Stainless steel shall have No. 4 finish.
9. Independently tested in accordance with ASTM: E1332, ASTM: E90, and ASTM: E413, and rated of STC 64 when installed according to manufacture's instruction.
- Judical Settings; GSA Acoustic Isolation Ratings
- Learning Spaces; Music Rooms, Performing Spaces
- Healthcare; HIPAA Requirements for Patient Privacy
- LEED Enhanced Acoustical Performance Credits for Schools