The BA-PFI-GYP-18-18 has a unique design utilized for drywall ceilings and walls. Only the door panel will be visible once a sufficient application of drywall compound is on the corner bead flange for a more beautiful finish. Once the installation is complete, the door has self-closing and self-locking features and the included springs linked to the back of the panel.
Here are its specifications:
- Material: 16 gauge cold rolled steel frame and 20 gauge galvanneal steel door.
- Lock/latch: Self-latching tool-key operated slam latch and/or ring operated slam latch, both included.
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge.
- Automatic panel closer: Standard on all doors.
- Inside panel release: Included on all slam latch fire doors.
- Insulation: 2" mineral wool.
- Finish: DuPont high-quality white powder coat.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box.
At Best Access Doors, you can undoubtedly find the access doors or panels that will fit your building needs. They also have a categorized list of many products from trusted manufacturers. Call 1-800-483-0823 if you have inquiries or need more assistance so we can offer aid for your concerns.