The BA-PFI-GYP is specially designed to be installed on drywall-covered ceilings and walls. Once a sufficient layer of drywall compound is applied to its corner bead flange, it will leave only the door panel visible for a more aesthetic look. Once the installation is complete and the provided springs are hooked to the back of the panel, this door will be self-closing and self-locking, thus meeting fire certification standards. The largest PFI-GYP doors available for vertical and horizontal installations are respectively: (48" x 48") and (24" x 36" or 864 sq inches).
BA-PFI-GYP access door specifications,
- Material: 16 gauge cold rolled steel frame and 20 gauge galvanneal steel door
- Insulation: 2" mineral wool
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge
- Lock/latch: Self-latching tool-key operated slam latch and/or ring operated slam latch, both included
- Inside panel release: Included on all slam latch fire doors
- Automatic panel closer: Standard on all doors
- Finish: DuPont high-quality white powder coat
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box
You can contact us at 1-800-483-0823 if you need to utilize them for your construction project. You also have the option to get them in different sizes, ensuring that they will fit on the opening without a problem. Once you order them, expect our products to arrive at their destination within five business days!