With a one-inch flange, you can mount the BA-PFI-24-24 access door on any wall or ceiling surface. Its material composition is of heavy-duty steel and insulated with 2-inch mineral wool. It contains an inner panel release as well as an automated panel closing, allowing you to quickly and easily access cables, wires, and other equipment concealed behind your wall or ceiling.
Here are the specifications of the product:
- Material: 16 gauge cold rolled steel frame and 20 gauge galvanneal steel door.
- Inside panel release: Included on all slam latch fire doors.
- Insulation: 2" mineral wool.
- Lock/latch: Self-latching tool-key operated slam latch and/or ring operated slam latch, both included.
- Hinge: Continuous piano hinge.
- Automatic panel closer: Standard on all doors.
- Finish: DuPont high-quality white powder coat.
- Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 per box.
At Best Access Doors, you can undoubtedly find the access doors or panels that will fit your building needs. They also have a categorized list of many products from trusted manufacturers. Call 1-800-483-0823 if you have inquiries or need more assistance so we can offer aid for your concerns.