24" x 24" Gasketed Access Door - For Wall and Ceiling
The Best Access Doors BA-AS-9000 is a gasketed access door, designed for use in walls and ceilings. The formed door panel, with a concealed hinge, and closed cell neoprene gasket, provides for a tight fit. This door is commonly used in clean rooms, laboratories, operating rooms, etc. Please note that although being gasketed, the BA-AS-9000 has not been tested for air penetration.
• Designed to provide a gasketed close in all types of walls and ceilings
• This door is commonly used in clean rooms, laboratories, operating rooms, etc.
• Gasketed access door
• Formed door panel with reinforced edges and a concealed hinge, along with closed cell gasket between the door and frame
BA-AS-9000 Access Door Specifications:
• Door/Frame: 18-gauge steel door and mounting frame; flange to be 1" wide
• Hinge: Concealed
• Gasket: Pemko S88 1/8” x 3/8” opened cell gasket
• Standard Latch: Stainless steel screwdriver operated cam latch
• Finish: Steel: 5 stage iron phosphate with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel