24" x 24" Universal Flush Standard Access Door with Flange
Universal flush access door for walls and ceilings, designed for installation in all types of flush surfaces. The drawn flanged door panel has rounded corners for both safety and an architecturally pleasing appearance. The frame is drawn as one piece, which provides excellent strength and rigidity. Fabricated from galvanized steel and coated with a white baked on polyester powder paint, this door will perform well in high corrosive applications.
Drywall, Plaster, Masonry, Tile or any flush surface
• Drawn flanged door panel with rounded corners
• Concealed hinge and welds
• Galvanized steel material with white baked on polyester powder coat
BA-UF-5500 Access Door SpecificationsMaterial:
• 12” x 12” and smaller are 20 gauge galvanized steel door & frame.
• Over 15” x 15” and larger are 18 gauge galvanized steel door & frame
• Door: Flush To Frame- Drawn flanged door panel with rounded corners
• Door Frame: Drawn one piece trim flange and mounting frame
• Hinge: Concealed
• Standard Latch: Slot Screwdriver operated cam latch