24" x 36" Floor Door, Channel Frame, 300 lbs / sqft loading
The BA-FC Series aluminum floor access doors are designed for interior and exterior applications where weathertightness is required. The channel frame construction with 1 1/2" drainage coupling and integral anchor flange is designed to be cast into concrete. The diamond plate door panel is equipped with a flush aluminum drop handle and an automatic hold open arm with red vinyl grip.
• Designed for interior and exterior applications where weathertightness is required
• Channel frame construction with 1 1/2” drainage coupling and integral anchor flange is designed to be cast into concrete
• Diamond plate door panel is equipped with a flush aluminum drop handle and an automatic hold open arm
BA-FC-300 Floor Door Specifications:
• Material: Aluminum door and frame; stainless steel hinges and hardware
• Door: 1/4" aluminum diamond plate reinforced for live load of 300 pounds/sq. ft.
• Frame: Angle frame fabricated from aluminum extrusion with an integral 1" anchor flange
• Hinge: Stainless steel butt hinges with tamperproof stainless steel bolts and nuts
• Opening Device: Automatic hold open arm with red vinyl grip allows door panel to open to 90 degrees, locking door in open position, and allowing for easy control
when closing door panel. When required, stainless steel compression springs can be provided to add lift assistance.
• Standard Latch: Flush aluminum drop handle with staple for padlock. Also available: Recessedpadlock provision: st/stl Slamlock
• Finish: Mill finish, with optional bituminous coating on exterior of frame